BU Podcast: Episode Ten Now Available!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
This week we talk about the changes that have been made to the game, feedback on the art direction livestream, thoughts on various movement mechanics and more! Please enjoy. I am seriously begging here!

[m]http://youtu.be/c8lSr7pBHrQ[/m]

UTNemesis

Feb 24, 2008
I haven't played the game, but watching the videos of you guys play is enough to back up what you said regarding the movement speed. It's too slow right now.

About the dirt/grime/grunge: seems like that could be a slippery slope. I just hope they don't add too much in there. I'd happily play in a map that looks like it came from Mirrors Edge over many maps from UT3. Looking back on maps from UT'99, they seem somewhat sterile by comparison, but they're still a blast to play. Of course it was also 1999 so the hardware just wasn't there yet.

P.S. I always look forward to coming home from work and catching up on the latest UT developments with the podcast. Keep it up :)

Last edited by a moderator: