COD: MW2 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Discuss.

*Insert a bunch of link here people won't really care about*

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Harpoon underwater combat please!
Controllable snowmobile downhill race/shoot-out with avalanche behind you too!
Uhh.... more sniper levels!

The sniper level was memorable. No doubt they could pull another one like it. And by like it, I mean that super bad ass commando/major/elite/sergeant alongside you telling you when to stop breathing, run, walk, crouch, prone, eat, look.

Then go on your own because he take a bullet... or a copter.

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Someone really should bump it.
DX3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>COD:MW2

Last edited:

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
Just please don't duplicate the ending of the sniper chapter. Most frustrating gameplay experience of my life.
Protip, use cover ;]
Someone really should bump it.
DX3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>COD:MW2
Yeah cause DE has always has insane MP amirite? And every CoD game made by IW has always had a good single player, while only the first DE killed everything it was put up against.

Nah, more stuff changes than just the roster.

:)

I wonder if this one will replaced CoD4 as the top selling FPS of all time D:

Last edited:

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Considering multiplayer levels are normally based off single player ones, I hope the snowmobile levels turns out to be huge and I basically get a remake of Hurtgen. :D

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
This could be great (multiplayer-wise) but I seriously, seriously doubt IW is going to seize the opportunity to make a great PC game. All the imbalances are likely to remain alongside the maps that are too f**king small to be anything more than a mindless spawn rape festival of boredom. Then again, with vehakals maybe they'll be big enough that people have room to move. I mean, damn -- can you imagine CoD4 with maps where an entire team isn't trapped in the corner the duration of a match?

One of the changes to "balance" they're making is to nerf the M16. This might be great for console since the game is super slow and the game's autoaim made it instagib, but the M16 was crappy enough on PC simply by being anything other than full-auto, so now it'll probably not be worth using at all. If they make more console-centric changes the game will be even worse than CoD4 as far as online balance is concerned. D:

Last edited: