[DA2 v1.0.0] Medic Shotgun Bug

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Camu

Newbie Monster
Sep 24, 2005
Texas
Sometimes, the Shotgun for the medic will no longer fire or reload. It randomly happens so its pretty hard to make it happen again.

Edit: This also happened with the pistol when I was using a medic.

Last edited:

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
Yeah I had this too. I think it was when my clip was empty. The gun didnt reload automatically, nor did it reload on when press R

I also had this with rocket launcher as well, it stoped working until i switched weapons then back again.

Camu

Newbie Monster
Sep 24, 2005
Texas
With mine, the clip wasnt empty though. I had like 8 shots left with the shotgun and 15 left with the pistol. Switching weapons didnt fix it for me sadly.

Hunz

...aka [A|K]Leviathan, mkay?
Jan 7, 2002
Jail
www.arschkeKse.de.vu
I got it with the rocketlaucnher, once.
It seems to happen only online and after you did something like throwing a nade, changing weapons, reloading or using scope. Please keep an eye on that and report what you did before it happened so we can track it down.