Why must you hurt me in this way?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
arnox10.png

:(

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com

Haven't you realized?
At least 50% of the people on this site (or at least in offtopic) are internwoob dwelling gay ass rapists. They lurk in dark digital corners of the web waiting to jump out and ram it home then they flee leaving only butthurt.

I wear iron underwear and let them bend their e-penis when they try.

Last edited:

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
arnox11.png

The tag section is already filling with completely new and original jokes. :tup:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
[GU]elmur_fud;2609308 said:
Haven't you realized?
At least 50% of the people on this site (or at least in offtopic) are internwoob dwelling gay ass rapists. They lurk in dark digital corners of the web waiting to jump out and ram it home then they flee leaving only butthurt.

How did you come to this accurate conclusion ?

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
The sad thing is that Google uses the post tags to rank its search results, and that prevents the forum from receiving the correct search engine traffic. Some of the stuff that we rank high on is ridiculous.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
[GU]elmur_fud;2609308 said:
Haven't you realized?

Seems legit.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Do you even IRC?

Additionally, the most popular page on the entire BU site for several years was a gay pr0n story posted on Infiltration. I deleted it even though it drove a lot of traffic ;)

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Probably because it's against the forum's rules. :p

Ah, memories. Infiltration was a very, very special place back in the days.