So long Henry.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
gty_henry_hill_dm_120613_wblog.jpg

Story

Henry Hill, the infamous mob informant whose life of crime was chronicled in the film classic "GoodFellas," was the first to admit that he did "a lot of bad things back then."

"I shot at people. I busted a lot of heads, and I buried a lot of bodies," he told the London-based Daily Telegraph in 2010. "You can try to justify it by saying they deserved it, that they had it coming, but some just got whacked for absolutely no reason at all."

Hill, 69, who was in the federal witness protection program in the 1980s and later made various attempts to cash in on his notoriety as an ex-mobster, died Tuesday at West Hills Hospital in West Hills, said Nate Caserta, the son of Hill's girlfriend, Lisa Caserta.

Hill, who had open-heart surgery last year, died of complications of heart problems related to smoking, Nate Caserta said.

More at the link.
:(