What are your contribution to the community?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What are your contribution to the community?

• Mapper

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Mutator writer

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Mod writer

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Map/Mod Reviewer

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Skinner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coder

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

MxFxSunrise

Jul 21, 2000
Looking in from the outside
I make web pages and logos for clans

yep that's what I do I like to make logos and web pages curently I am working on a webpage that encompasses both a N.American and Euro UT clan. I have a alpha template up for those of you who care to view it, it's just a picture and a rough one at that.
http://www.members.home.net/matthest/DFA.htm
and here is another template I made for fan site I am starting
basefairy.jpg

PS-all the above was done in my favorite program in the whole world.... Photoshop 6 ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

MxFxSunrise

Jul 21, 2000
My uncle works for IBM as a senior project manager, so I get all my programs for free. I got sit loads of em 3DMaxR4, Dreamweaver4, FrontPage2000,All Macromedia, All Adobe, and a fewother things like terrain extruders.

MxFxSunrise

Jul 21, 2000
I could but that would be wrong. Pirating software is not good for anybody boys and girls (unless you are the w3nch that uses it... /me snickers ^_^) knowledge should be bought damnit, what is this a free country or something?

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I mainly code and model, but I can skin and animate a bit. I should really finish that Moonraker laser.

Cursed_Soul

Now known as Luos_83
Jan 13, 2001
dordrecht
www.vladderbeest.com
aight me is one of the mightyest sailors that ever crossed the 8 seas:)P)
i have 3dmax, psp7.0, dreamweaver 4.0, flash 5.0, all norton, actobat and many more pirated stuff, thats what me pirates do, we are scoundrells arrrrrrrrrr :p:p:p

but uhhm we all have a life after work/school and ut i guess...
i have a gf, but those FREAKIN parents dont allow me to see her :(:( it like a romeo/juliet story :( ive seen her 3 times in 3 months :(:(
so im using the ued as a tool 2 put my frustrations in..

bytheway papishu cool avatar :):)