Devil May Cry, Capcom's Devil May Cry Reboot, Coming to PC

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Capcom sent out a press release informing us that the new Devil May Cry reboot will be released for PC on January 25th. The Steam version of the game will include Steam Cloud, Achievements, and leaderboards. They also released the system requirements which can be found in the comments thread.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Capcom today confirmed that DmC Devil May Cry will be available for digital download for Windows PC on January 25, 2013.

Developed by QLOC S.A. for Windows PC, DmC Devil May Cry will include full AMD support, including AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology and AMD CrossFire™ technology. These technologies allow gamers to harness the power of two or more graphics cards reinforcing the stunning visuals of the game and dramatically increase the game’s performance. Senior Capcom Producer on DmC Devil May Cry, Alex Jones, commented, “DmC Devil May Cry’s performance on AMD is amazing, it pumps up our already incredible visuals and effects to the next level, making it an even more immersive and intense experience.”

DmC Devil May Cry for PC will be compatible with both keyboard and mouse, Xbox 360 controller and all third party direct input controllers. Players will be able to enjoy the game at 60 fps or even higher with no maximum limitation, creating a spectacular visual experience for PC gamers.

Gamers that download DmC Devil May Cry via Steam will be able to take full advantage of features such as Cloud saving, achievements, friends support and leaderboards.

The recommended and minimum specs for DmC Devil May Cry on PC are as follows:

Minimum System Requirements:
Processor: AMD Athlon™ X2 2.8 GHz or better, Intel® Core™2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB free hard drive space
Video Card: ATI Radeon™ HD 3850 or better, NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTS or better
DirectX®: 9.0c or greater
Sound: Standard audio device

Recommended System Requirements:
Processor: AMD Phenom™ II X4 3 GHz or better, Intel® Core™2 Quad 2.7 Ghz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 9 GB free hard drive space
Video Card: AMD Radeon™ HD 6950 or better
DirectX®: 9.0c or greater
Sound: Standard audio device

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
(edited) Going to be a good game

And for the second consecutive time the series is going to shine the most on the PC platform. DMC4 on PC was surprisingly great.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
re your title uberserker: I tried the demo and its promising.

Last edited:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Oh I see why this is news. Capcom is actually releasing a pc port on or near the same date as the console release. Holy fuck now if only they did the same with RE6.

RennyManJr

Hater in Rehab
Jan 20, 2008
Modena, Italy
www.runesofwar.net
LOL and i still have to finish the first DMC on my PS2. I hope it's not the same exact story with a new engine, otherwise buying the first one would have been quite a useless expense. :rolleyes:

(at least i bought it for cheap)

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
LOL and i still have to finish the first DMC on my PS2. I hope it's not the same exact story with a new engine, otherwise buying the first one would have been quite a useless expense. :rolleyes:

(at least i bought it for cheap)

Having played the first one, I can tell you right now this game is nowhere near the same.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
I'm more worried about the company that is responsible for the port. QLOC doesn't exactly shine in terms of professional work. Lately they screwed up royally with the Polish translation of Torchlight II. They haven't tested it at all: multiple mistranslations, leftover English parts and the like. Their Q&A department must be either on drugs or inexistent. It is rare for me to be ashamed of being Polish, but when QLOC is doing something, it just means trouble.