UT for the Nintendo 64!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DARK9

Dec 9, 1999
I wonder, will UT be ever on console gaming systems? UT on N64? UT on Playstation? UT on Game Boy Color? Hmmmm.....

Ray_Wilson

Dec 8, 1999
Classified
Visit site
Noo dont think so not in this time of year maybe when they can handle the graphics as good as a computer!

bullet2.gif

Tournament is real!

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
UT on playstation? don't make me laugh. load times would be horrbile. UT on N64? Maybe, although they would need some nice compression tools for it. i remember Unreal was saposed to come out on N64 long time ago, but was cancelled. if they could make Unreal for 64, then they could do it with UT also. UT would be a better possibility on Dreamcast (although i hate DC!). With DC's 56K modem, and 128bit graphics, it would be easier to put it on the DC. UT on GBC eh? hehe. they could make it like Turok: Rage Wars for GBC, so you see your character running around on screen in a 3rd person type of view. hehe.

bullet2.gif

WiZ
Smiley Games