UE3 - UT3 Concept Artist

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ShadowM8

Technical Director
Jun 11, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
Hi,
I am looking for a Concept Artist to work with myself and a couple of other people to help us explore an idea for a UT3 mod. I'm mostly interested to get some different interpretations on environments as well as a couple of characters.

A bit about myself:
I'm a game/animation industry vet who’s been involved with mod projects before in senior/lead roles. Most notably Red Orchestra.
I'm currently collaborating with a couple of other Red Orchestra and Insurgency alumni.
We're in an exploration stage on a project possibly for the next MSU contest. (Assuming one is coming)

So if you’re a concept artist looking to work with an experienced and talented group of people give send me a pm or respond in this thread with your contact info.

Thanks!

EntityUK

UT Fanboy
Feb 29, 2008
Hey there, i'm a Concept artist of somesorts... i would be interested in the position.

I focus mainly on enviromental scenes.

Add me on msn: spinefist@hotmail.com

Please note, i'm not some super artist, but i dabble in concept art, if you want to see a whole range of media i cover, please take a look at my portfolio:

http://theacolyte.deviantart.com

If you have a moddb profile, i would like to see it. Or even better, a website.

Thanks,

Tom

CrazyApple

Feb 1, 2008
ShadowM8 if you could contact me, I'm an aspiring graphic designer with some free time here and there. I'm interested into hearing what kind've concept art you're looking for.

MSN/E-Mail
alloi7@hotmail.com

EvilS4

Mar 28, 2008
Interested in taking a looking at some conceptual documentation, if possible, or just a overhead view of the main mechanics, compelling features, world, etc.

Me? I do as much as I can under the sun and have had my fair share of experience.

I have a placeholder website for now, while I sort out everything:
http://sykora.weebly.com/

Contact my email from the website if you are interested. CHEERS!