Wow it's been a while..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wiseassbnty

Jack's smirking revenge
Dec 6, 2000
www.whatisthebinty.com
Foraging through some old (OLD OLD!) emails and bookmarks and I found the site, glad to see theres still some interest in INF, I loved it back in the day and played it regularly. I laughed at all the people who said ironsights were bad and how they couldn't play without crosshairs, now it seems that 90% of the FPS games out there are played without crosshairs (I like to think playing INF made me a better player at them!)

Just thought I'd stop by and see what Sentry had in store for new engines, looks like they canned the HL2 conversion, but there still seems to be hope for UT2k7?

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
Yeah, it's been a while for me too. I hadn't check the Inf forums in a while (I hang around in BuF OT if you're missing me :p), yet my intuition told me to come here, and sure enough there was a message for me posted today in the Dev forum from Zeep :p