Simple Questions regarding Valhalla Avatar

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ve7

Rest In Peace
Dec 2, 2000
1) I know it's beta, but are there any significant bugs in it?

2) How big is the file that people connecting to server will have to dl?

I am sorry for asking these questions but I have to be absolutely sure of the stability etc because our clanserver is rented from a gaming company and we don't have that much access to it and so won't be able to tweak it much or remove it easily once installed for us.

usaar33

Un1337
Mar 25, 2000
Unknown
www.UsAaR33.com
1) Only that the player info window sometimes will not display some players. Fortunately, this is only an info window and does not affect gameplay in any way.

2) ~150 k I wiped the source code from the file to get it this low (original w/source is about 400k).

Ve7

Rest In Peace
Dec 2, 2000
Thanks! We're gonna install it based on this.

It should be on every UT server and included in BP5 (yer I know I've got more chance of shagging Ms Spears but you know what I mean ;) )

Thanks man.

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
Visit some of the servers that run the mod. You'll get a feel for what it can do.

Also the only thing that I've noticed is that depending on the model you get weird death animations(they either stay standing or they continue to die each time you re-enter the room).