I'm gonna click on the UT forum link...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
...then go pick up a pizza and a couple pr0n mags, visit my grandma in Canada, get a haricut, rotate my tires, learn to speak Yiddish, raise a homeless child, discover Jesus, write my autobiography, build the BJ2000, memorize the dictionary, buy some Speedstick antiperspirant, wittle a fully nude statue of every female PuF, bake some cookies, grab a sixxer of Bud Light and then hopefully, just maybe, if by some miracle of miracles, by the time I get back that slowa$$ forum will have loaded. Anybody want anything while I'm out?

[This message has been edited by LiquiD_SiN (edited 07-05-2000).]

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
I'll take a nine piece thing of Chicken McNuggets, a super size thing of french fries, and a super size Coke. To go please. :)

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Ahhhh! Natural light! Get it off me! GET IT OFF ME! - Barney Gumbel<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
And for all those wondering: Hungry Howie's, Club and Cheri, Windsor, No. 1 blade, GMC Sonoma, just for fun, Elian Gonzalez, maybe not on second thought, "The Man, the Myth, the Champion Pocket Pool Player", a vending machine sure to make millions, Webster's of course, fresh scent, made out of wood..heh heh...wood...heh heh, snickerdoodle, bottles not cans.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Okay I'm back!..........errrrr...WTF!!....sonuvab1tch still hasnt loaded!

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
If the forum wasn't broken, I would suggest you use the "search forum". Actually, I am still going to suggest you use the "search forum" but I guess you gotta wait till they fix this place.

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Boom|PuF
Author of the UT POEM

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Thanks for the wonderful statues. They have already brought me hours of joy. :)

Anyone know a good way to remove splinters from my boomslang? :eek:

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Boom|PuF
Author of the UT POEM