Emperor of the Civlized World

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Harm|PuF

Legion of Lions for Life!
Jan 14, 2000
Columbus, OH
www.legionoflions.com
This was posted in response to a UT thread about GMT time vs. EST time and I found that its enlightening words need to be read by more than just those select few (well actually no one currently since the damn board is down :0) So here for my pleasure, and my pleasure alone:

You are all misled.

Why waste your loyalty on a country that is not loyal to you. Come join me, I Harm will show you the light.
If elected as the new Emperor of the Civilized World (and by no means do I intend to stop there, but it's a noble start) I promise to first end hunger in North America and Europe.

How can I do that you ask?

Well with my patented Rendering Plant of course. And to those not enlightened enough to have read The Chronicles of Harms Way then I'll explain.

What currently eats up thousands of acres of land, where drugs and violent people are placed in mass concentration, all at the expense of taxpayers? Prisons.

Well I say "No More".

The Rendering Plant is a place for those anti-social drug users, rapists, murderers, pederast and other vile creations of mankind. You see, we process them into meat. Why kill them with drugs or electricity and then toss them in the earth. What a waste of a resource. Clean them and grind them up I say. Good god, the amount of prisoners we have can easily supply those too poor to afford food with plenty of meat and other by-products. Hell, even clothing can be made from human skin.

And you might argue, “After the prisons are empty, what then?” Well my impetuous man, do you realize how much food goes into those prisons? Well it will even out, as the populations in prisons go down, so will the amount of food they ingest. And then that food will simply be given over to those still left poor and unfed.

Another issue will be addressed as well. Crime will drop considerably, as punishment will not be something most will enjoy. Let me assure you, the Rendering Plant is not the punishment.

For pederast, and rapist: cauterizing their means of micturition and defecation shut and letting them die of toxic poisoning brought on by being unable to eliminate waste from their bodies.

Murderers: The removal of all digits by excess weight.

Drug users: Such a waste, they are injected with Hantavirus and left alone for a while. This punishment may become more sever if necessary. Mind you, tobacco users will fall under this category as well. Just remember I’m here to help you live a long and fruitful life.

You may also argue, “But what about the rest of the world?”
All in due time, let me get started the rest will just fall in to place.

Next you may argue, “Won’t someone say this is cruel and unjust?” And then I will say…off to the Rendering Plant with that @sshole! And there will be no more arguments.

If you see the light, come…join us. Otherwise sulk in your countries ruled by gridlock in even the highest echelon of government, and complain or if you’re completely delusional, praise it. But I, the truth, will still remain. And all will eventually come to follow my way, Harms Way.

Harm|PuF
ngUID 1549338

bullet2.gif

Harm|PuF
ngUID 1549338