Demo Problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TedBear -FMJ ammo

Nov 28, 1999
bounce.to
I have a problem with the UT demo. When I first dl version 338 this were ok. Then I dl the patch and all sorts of trouble. I can't run the game in full screen any more and for some reason the Advanced menu disapeared. I reinstalled twice. The patch really works except for those errors. I would like to get retail UT but not if It won't run. Note:
i am running in D3D and my computer is not top of the line, but when UT runs in window its cool!

------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Why did the chicken cross the road? To get a beer of course.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by TedBear -FMJ ammo (edited 11-28-1999).]

HuFlungzeDung

Nov 24, 1999
Kanada
Visit site
They moved the advance options to another place where people wouldn't be fooling around with stuff so easily. Bring down the console with the "~" key and type in "preferences" (without the quotes).