UT3 DM-Devolve(Beta)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
Yup i live here. Spring gardens to be exact. I rarely meet someone that comes from Scotland let alone the same damn city! What are the odds? 0.o

If you want a game of UT3 anytime add me as Tweakd . At least there will be no complaints about pings ;)
Indeed, didn't think there was anyone else on BUF within a couple of hundred miles of here :lol: Is that the unite place at spring gardens? I'm practically just up the road from there on george street! Do you go to RGU by any chance?

(sorry for the thread hijack) ;)

Tweakd

Multiplayer notepad ftw!
Feb 20, 2008
Scotland
You put the map (.ut3 file) in :

my documents\my games\unreal tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps

If you don't have some of those folders then you must create them ;)

Da Big Cheese

Dr Robotnik
Feb 28, 2008
Huddersfield
Thanks for the help :)

Nice map, feels like I'm playing classic UT deathmatch! Just a quick question tho, have you got any dynamic lighting in the map? Cos the lifts display as totally black when I run it...

Tweakd

Multiplayer notepad ftw!
Feb 20, 2008
Scotland
In Beta8 the lifts are not lit unless you are on the highest settings, this will be fixed in the next version. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I'm glad you like the map and thanks for checking it out. :)