GTA- Game Theory Admiral?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
You like bad Engrish?

Well first, read this review about some Japanese GBA ripoff that lets you play Famicom(Japanese NES) games. You only have to read the first 4 paragraphs to get the gist of the stuff.
http://www.nesworld.com/gametheo.htm

The review mentions of the terrible Engrish in the manual and posts a link to a picture of it. Click that or this> http://www.nesworld.com/pirate/gta-8b.jpg

If we had Japanese folk speaking like that in America, then they would have a hard time functioning here.

Last edited:

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
I was once offed a 1 year job to just sit in South Korea and talk to the student in English, and after 1 year, I would get a free trip to Japan, and the option to do it again for another year.

I could just imagine it, Im there:

"Hello sir, are you to be our new English speach teacher?"
"Ye-up, what up Biotoch?"
"Excuse me, but what does be'och happen to mean?"
"BITCH!, you got a problem with me? MOTHER ****ER!"

I would just talk slang the whole dang time, throw off a entire class.

Anyways, I got a laugh out of those instructions

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
I bring up a funny translation mistake, and now I get this guy who thinks teaching people who don't know English cuss words is funny.

I did'nt know you were that kind of guy Postal, but I guess you are.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Hey, I didnt take the job did I? Hey, I think it would have been fun though, I am not the person who should be teaching English when I had a hard enough time passing my classes.

The problem the Koreans had was they could spead perfect by the book english, so when they did hear us talk, we dont talk like a English book, and they dont always understand us.