Darwin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."
-Cliff, Cheers

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
Beer. Nothing is finer. Except maybe hypno or crystale.
Car Bombs are the ****. Half a shot of bailey's, the other half is Jameson's irish whisky. drop the shot glass in a glass of guiness and bottoms up. Tastes like chocolate milk. You may think that it sounds bad, but it really is wonderful.

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
After 3 or 4 beers, your video gaming skills willnever be better. you arent drunk, your inhibition s are just gone, so you do more ballsy things. I find one-on-many combat a lot easier. Y'know, trying to fight off more ninja than you can wave a stick at. Ninja gaiden is the best xbox game.