I need help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vanillaice378

Sep 24, 2005
Omaha, NE
How do I go to the other side to goto the cups after jumping over the letters iehova? The level I am talking about is called AS-IndianaJones3 for Unreal Tournament.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
No idea, but in the movie there's a "hidden walkway".
But I bet that's not how the author has done it.

Isn't there a trigger somewhere, though? Nearby?

Maybe you need to hammer jump over the chasm?

Maybe you need to shoot a trigger on the other side?

Vanillaice378

Sep 24, 2005
Omaha, NE
What do you mean check the ED? Anyways I tried jumping and shooting everyware and stuff like that even I tried walking slow but I always ended up falling down. Unless I use cheat code called fly.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
The "ED"itor, the thing you use to make the maps and levels. If you load the game in the ED, you can see how it was made, where any secret switchs or jump spots might be.

Vanillaice378

Sep 24, 2005
Omaha, NE
If there is anyone who knows how to get to the other side please reply here. By the way is it possible that one of you guys could download this map and play it? Since maybe you guys can figure out how to get to the other side. :)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Ok, I checked the map in the editor.
Well, I sure as hell know what the bots are supposed to do.

Why don't you load some teammate bots and follow them around. Did you already do that? Anyway, watch what they do when they reach the chasm, and I'm sure it'll become clear to you.

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
This map is sucky. If you set up the game to be a low gravity match you can hammer jump over that spot that allways kills you when you go in, but there`s no place to go when you get in there. You can also hammer jump up to the spot that the other teams bots are spawning. What`s the fun of this map?? I seem to be missing it. :hmm:

Vanillaice378

Sep 24, 2005
Omaha, NE
There is something cool about the map is that when you are at the top of the place were defenders are if you go behind the area were it is very dark you will see a sign that says exit and you shoot it and you follow the path and you will goto a place were there is a pic of the person who made the map and there is music in it too. :)

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
Vanillaice378 said:
But I still need help on getting to the other side without using cheat codes.
There's an invisible walkway down and at the front of ya.

To actually get there you'll need to stand as far as possible on the edge and make a dodge to the front.

How'd you pass the Disc o' death? You're supposed to be able to jump on the first disc and use it as a step-up to jump over teh second one. I personally just hammerjumped the discs.

Vanillaice378

Sep 24, 2005
Omaha, NE
I tried getting close to the edge and I ran and jumped and I have even started running before the edge and I jumped too but I keep falling. I still dont know how to get to the other side. :(

Vanillaice378

Sep 24, 2005
Omaha, NE
I mean aren't you suppose to be able to walk to the other side without using the impact hammer or something like that. Or you jump as far as you can or something like that. I really need help on this since I still can't figure out how to get to the other side.

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
it seems the author made an impossible assault map, can`t assault the base if you can`t get through the maze of death obstacles. :rolleyes: Like I said, where`s the fun of this map?? It`s nothing much to look at, and not that fun playing.

cataleptic

Jul 9, 2004
XepptizZ said:
There's an invisible walkway down and at the front of ya.

To actually get there you'll need to stand as far as possible on the edge and make a dodge to the front.

What he said... walk up to the edge (since you won't fall off when walking), face the entrance on the other side, and dodge forwards. Works for me!

Vanillaice378

Sep 24, 2005
Omaha, NE
What do you mean face the entrance on the other side, and dodge forwards? Do I look backwards and jump back? I am confused. I have even tried getting close to the edge and double clicking the walk button so I can jump and run too.

cataleptic

Jul 9, 2004
Face the entrance on the other side like in the attached picture. You dodge by double tapping forward. No need to look back and no need for a run up, you can do it standing still.

Attachments

• crosshairhole.jpg
    crosshairhole.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 23