UT and UT2K3 mouse sensitivities

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Purple Bunny

Super Mario Breakdance!
Jun 27, 2003
Hot South GA
www.bunnyhaetsu.net
Has anyone else noticed that UT and UT2K3 seem to have different ways of implementing mouse sensitivity? I used to have 7.0 as UT's sensitivity, and used the same on UT2K3. But after going back to UT after playing UT2K3 for so long, 7.0 seems a lot slower on UT than 7.0 on UT2K3. I've upped UT's mouse sensitivity to 13.0 to try and match it with UT2K3, and it's about as good as I can get it. Any other tips on making both games play about the same?

Varpu

Novice Nali City Reviewer
May 21, 2001
Finland
furpile.com
I have noticed that the UT mouse system is much more stable than the one in UT2003. I have noticed that it may have changed overnight in UT2003. Meaning that when I start the game, the same mouse sensitivity setting may yield an entirely different feeling... Maybe it is just me and my Logitech optical mouse on USB2.

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
UT2k3 mouse = crap when you have low framerates.
UT mouse = no mouse accel override which is annoying because I have that turned on in my basic mouse settings for when I am using windows but I don't want that in UT so I have to manually turn if off in control panel :hmm: