Your Favorite band........

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
-Stratovarius
-Within Temptation
-Iron Maiden

are my favs but there are 100's of others i like as well ranging from Wagner to the Beattles to AHA

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
in no particular order :

nine inch nails
no doubt
rage against the machine
nofx
rancid
lagwagon
misfits
franka potente
amon tobin
garbage
fat boy slim

I like alot, its too hard to narrow them down like this.

Scythe

I'd rather die than give you control.
Jan 13, 2001
about 30ft behind you.
Visit site
Rock On!

Yeah you guys rock. Oh yeah I like Korn and slipknot too but NIN is still the best. If you haven't checked NIN out do yourself a favor, and get any or their cds (full ones) You won't be dissapointed.

kodak

Wise Idiot
Dec 21, 2001
Visit site
sure, but referring to Nine Inch Nails as "he" just sounds too weird. And does anyone recommend any Autechre cds for me to buy? Also, i forgot to mention Kimball Collins on my original list. Later

Scythe

I'd rather die than give you control.
Jan 13, 2001
about 30ft behind you.
Visit site
Yeah

Since Nine inch nails is plural (there are 9 nails) thare fore it is gramaticaly ok to say they nomatter how many people there are, and like kodak said it sounds wierd saying he

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
Originally posted by kodak
And does anyone recommend any Autechre cds for me to buy?

what is it.. trirepete or something like that or chastic slide or ep 7. i dunno i'm just dropping names that my friend from hampshire always drops when he's talking about them.

As for |\| | |/|, refering in general would be he. The live band of nine inch nails is multiple people (ie danny loner, robin fink etc). So nine inch nails= he, NIN live=they or them or whatever.

[121st]Calvin

You will die, sooner or later
Apr 2, 2001
Germany
www.infiltrationmod.de
You guyz rule ...many of you are listening to my kind of music :D

I like to listen to:
KoRn
Creed
Clawfinger
Deftones
System of a Down