Google search your UT nick

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
my 1st search:

i put in Ice Lord and then got this:

Results 1 - 100 of about 315,000. Search took 0.54 seconds.

then i put in this:

"Ice Lord"

Results 1 - 100 of about 625. Search took 0.46 seconds

that lowerd it big time because it only looked for Ice Lord,rather then the word Ice and the word Lord

TableTrousers

SKELETAL BONES
Jul 20, 2001
I LIKE OATMEAL
vanguard.zerion.com
google is scary.

I once searched for TGMDHD, which was my old nick, and found messages that I had posted on a LOCAL BBS.

Also searched for Die Hard Doom (an old Doom add-on I was working on), and found two things:

a) some site I had NEVER heard of, talking about my add-on and where you can download it when it's finished

b) A FAQ from a Doom 2 WAD by some other guy, who said he was working on a WAD called 'Die Hard Doom', which was apparently identical to the movie in every conceivable detail. Much like our one.

****ing scary.

~Gwilym