Help with missing FHI files

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

fight-club

Apr 2, 2009
Hi all.

I run a 10 slot invasion server and I did add FHI weapons on it. It works great, but server log shows two missing razor related files.
I used FHI 3.1 and these are the two warnings I get:

I dont have razor bomb in use on the server so it runs without problems, but I would like to find these two files and add razor bomb in game.

Please if someone has time to point me in the right direction.

Thank you.

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
are you making sure that your server ini file is also looking in the fhi folder paths? If not, something like this should be added under [Core.System]

Paths=../FHI2k4/Animations/*.ukx
Paths=../FHI2k4/System/*.u
Paths=../FHI2k4/StaticMeshes/*.usx
Paths=../FHI2k4/Maps/*.ut2
Paths=../FHI2k4/Textures/*.utx
Paths=../FHI2k4/Sounds/*.uax

For version 3.1 of FHI, here is what I have for files:

\animations
FHIAnim.ukx
rWeaponAnims.ukx

\StaticMeshes
FHIDaed.usx
FHIsmeshes.usx
rWeaponMeshes.usx
USmeshes.usx

I ran editor, and FHIAnim.ukx has the razorbomb stuff. You are either missing this file, or it is corrupt, or out-of-date.

Last edited:

fight-club

Apr 2, 2009
Hey DeathAdder,

This is online ut2004 invasion server.
IP:
8.9.15.144:7777

I got all fhi files on ut004 folders; example textures on ut2004/texture, meshes on ut2004/meshes etc
All weapons work but I cant use razor and those two warnings come up on log.
I might go and replace all files with later version of FHI, but its all working so well and hate to do it all and get same result.
Out of date you say? hmm, ... I will go and replace that file and see what comes up.

Please if you get any other idea let me know and do come to try it as its tough but fun.

Thank you

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
I checked FHI version 3.1 and version 4. I'm quite certain that Razorbomb weapon was in version 3.1, but those meshes are missing in the fhismeshes file and the fhianim file for version 3.1. They do show up in the version 4 fhismeshes file and the fhianim file. You may have mixed versions of files.

fight-club

Apr 2, 2009
Hi again,
Yup v3.1 got razor bomb for sure. AS far as mixing files I am 100% sure that I didnt as I had v 3.1 only. Now I would gladly go and replace all files with v4 ones, but as I use public redirect I dont know how would this work as files got same names.
Example both v3.1 and v4 have FHI.u, so if I am to upload it I would mess someones server and for them to fix it would mean to upload v3.1 again ....

You see my problem now :(

fight-club

Apr 2, 2009
The tell tale will be the size of your *.u files. FHI v3.1 *.u files should be this size

fhi.u 291k
uwm.u 388k

for version 4

fhi.u 528k
uwm.u 389k

I got:

FHI.u :
Size: 290 KB (297,428 bytes)
Size on the disc: 292 KB (299,008 bytes)

UWM.u
Size: 388 KB (398,078 bytes)
Size on the disc: 392 KB (401,408 bytes)

So as you see I got v3.1 on.
If only when FHI was made with unique filenames each time, something like FHI31.u; FHI40.u; etc

Anyhow, thank you for your time and help again.
I guess we will play without razor. I did add ripper 2k4 which is not as good, but it works.

fight-club

Apr 2, 2009
oh well. Does v3.1 have the Yiccus Cannon?

It does have it, works great, but it's not enabled to be used in server.

Weapons we got ingame are:

Benneli Shotgun
Combat Shotgun
GODZ_Gun
Link Gun
Ripjack
Howitzer
Under Slinger
Laser Rifle

fight-club

Apr 2, 2009
Please if you have ut2004 installed join my server at above IP.
Its invasion server, not an FHI one.
Thank you for your time.

fight-club

Apr 2, 2009
Ok I am back with one more question:
Is FHI v5 last UT2004 release and if yes where to get it from.

Thank you.