FHI 4.1 for online play?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

chico

Feb 1, 2006
Hi guys. I found this mod, and I would like to have it in my server, could you help me out? Is there a tutorial or a help file where it could help me set up a server with this? I uploaded it already and put in the their respective folders, but i would need to know how to make it work. Thanks!

Great work u guys have!

chico

Feb 1, 2006
Do u guys have msn or xfire, or even TS that i could get a hold of ya? :-/

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
chico said:
Hi guys. I found this mod, and I would like to have it in my server, could you help me out? Is there a tutorial or a help file where it could help me set up a server with this? I uploaded it already and put in the their respective folders, but i would need to know how to make it work. Thanks!

Great work u guys have!
If you have installed correctly then you should look for the file:

C:\UT2004\FHIv4\Launch FHI2k4 Server.bat if you are using Windows.

If using Linux then something like:

./ucc-bin server FHI-GreenTower?gametype=FHI.FHI?MaxPlayers=4 -mod=FHIv4 ini=ut2004.ini -nohomedir 2>&1 >/var/ut2004/ut2004$(date --iso-8601=minutes|tr '\:' '_'|tr '\+' '_').log

should start the server. Once the server has started then you should be able to use the web admin.

The other key file is \UT2004\FHIv4\System\FHIv4.ini - lots of settings there to play about with.

This thread has discussed related issues recently: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=169112