Weapon Mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
This afternoon I came up with an idea for a weapon mutator. On random botpaths spawn realistic items such as -

trashcans
yard clippers
shovels
hoes (get your mind out of the gutter! ;) )
tires
etc.

-that you can throw at or bludgeon other players with. It would add a lot of fun/madness to ordinary maps, and would help out if you couldn't find your own weapon (It would probably work best in outdoor maps).

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
What bout a big ol' branch to knock someone over the head with?

That would be great, if a 2004 WL could be made, I could use the Weapons of Evil as well, combined with FHI weapons and normal weapons as well as this we'll have somewhat of an arsenal.

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
Dark_Dust said:
Half-life 2 anyone? ;)

Lol not exactly- they'd be sort of like actual weapons, as you would whack people with the shovel or slice them with the shears. And you wouldn't need a gravity gun to chuck tires or trash cans at people :)

I just like the idea of using a shovel to smack the crap out of other players ;)

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
If you want to see if an idea is already out there, check the atari forums. I believe there might be a couple in progress.