Steam Sale Underway Soon!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AlteredForms

Apr 9, 2014
United Kingdom
Apologies if this thread has already been created, but I thought it would nice to inform people of the upcoming Steam sale launching in less than 5 hours. Dozens of FPS will be discounted.

Shame I can't pickup the Unreal Deal pack, I have no money left to spend on games :(

Discuss the games you are going to get and so on.

FlashIV

King of the Impossible
Oct 30, 2005
Illi-noise
I don't have anything specific in mind, I just like to watch the flash sales and daily deals and maybe something that's 75-90% off will catch my eye. Though I bought Alan Wake and Max Payne 3 during last year's sale and still have not played either.

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
1393681279563.gif

Don't forget to click on the map and join the adventure, and vote on the sales. The trading cards sell for more during these first few days and you could easily get enough for an indie game or something.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
I see State of Decay is 75% off today.

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME.

The patch that MS Studios released for the game last week has totally broken the game. It crashes from the main menus now. Given the comments on Steam it has effected quite a few people, including those who paid full price for the latest DLC recently.

Great patch; now the game won't work at all. Typical from that bunch of f*cks at Microsoft Studios. :tdown:

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
It's possible to convert your UT2 CDs into one install DVD just by trivially copying every cd in reverse order to one, which still has enough room left to drop 3369 megapack. Unfortunately this process cannot apply to the Linux version's setup, as that strictly expects individual CDs.

....though, I own it on Steam because some fuckhead took my cereal. :mad:

Last edited:

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
It's possible to convert your UT2 CDs into one install DVD just by trivially copying every cd in reverse order to one, which still has enough room left to drop 3369 megapack. Unfortunately this process cannot apply to the Linux version's setup, as that strictly expects individual CDs.

....though, I own it on Steam because some fuckhead took my cereal. :mad:

:p

But yeah, I'd rather just pay the $5 so I don't have to do that :)