The QAPete- I mean River Animated Gif thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
mPGdN.gif

HOLY SMOKE BATMAN!!! IT'S SPIDERCAT!!!

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Tell me about it.

I hope that is a postmortem exam or fake cause to live with that would be horrific. But I didn't didn't know anything about it thought it might be from a horror film as I don't watch them and I know some here do.

Cr4zyB4st4rd

I make awesome ©
Aug 8, 2008
P'Boro, UK
Nope it's real. It's Myiasis, there are the videos of that gif on youtube under 'Nasal Myiasis' along with the removal of it as well, which is stunningly revolting.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
ty, quite revolting indeed. But my curiousity has been succesfully stiffled.

While goofing off on google I came across an empty folder filled with a couple thousand gifs I dled them all that was 1 of them. Probably half I have already or have seen b4. Half of what is left is either too explicit or grisly... or both to post here.

This was another. Don't know why but it amuses me.
jr68p1.gif

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Aren't those maggots being used to remove dead tissue? I know it's practiced in some hospitals where it's the safest option.