K-Aus XHairs Update

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
K-Aus XHairs posted a short update on ModWorks:

Anyway... still working. Rebuilt 24 existing crosshairs, some of them haven't been touched since the very first version that was for UT2003. Mostly reduced the "half-and-half" effect and made them a bit more solid. They're a bit thicker because of it, but not my much and you may not notice based on the background.

Also, I've been considering importing the textures from the pack I made for ChaosUT. If you'd like to see that, inform me in the feedback area or even start a poll on the forums if you like.

Check out the POTD today for a look at the great crosshairs K-Aus XHairs gives you.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Ya know, I figured do a brand new news post instead of recycling old ones to see what happens, and I find this:
QAPete said:
Check out the POTD today for a look at the great crosshairs K-Aus XHairs gives you.

I dam near fell out of my chair :D