ouer time has come my Tzimisce brethren

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Soul_hacker

Apr 26, 2000
sweden
members.xoom.com
i was out playing last night and the faul anarcy loving Brujah appeard. they can not make this there domain we must stand ouer ground an join together. who's with me

[Tzimisce] any one?

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Dont be such a childe, its just a few Brujah. As a Ravanos, your war with the Camarilla and its members do not concern me.

And this is soooo off topic.:D

heheh.

oh, and which timeline are u refering to?

-------------
Shit Happens... and with great regularity too. We just have to deal with it one turd at a time.

Soul_hacker

Apr 26, 2000
sweden
members.xoom.com
The time is now you fool

I thought even the simpel theves of your clan would recognise the unbalans that these brainless thugs bring.

But on the other han why would a pack of rats like yourselves know anything about the goals of the suprime society

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
ouch
heh, my opinion of the tzimisce does not change, no sense of humor and too full of themselves. The brujah are doing fine if they irritate you so. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

heh, soul_hacker, didnt think I'd meet a current time tzimisce player. I know a few lasombra and setites but only one other tzimisce but he's in the Dark Ages.

By the by Soul_hacker, arent u missing something? (holds up stinky pair of purple, red polka-dotted undies)

heh heh /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

-------------
Shit Happens... and with great regularity too. We just have to deal with it one turd at a time.

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Not vessels, Soul_hacker, its Kine.
*snicker* well, Soul_hack doesnt seem to be the only one who's missing something. And we dont using any dark side thingymajig, nor are we evil. We are just more real than most people think.

And CBuzz? Last I heard, only mad priests bless crap. I just love driving priests up the wall, dont you? They blabber all sorts of interesting secrets that way.

-------------

Soul_hacker

Apr 26, 2000
sweden
members.xoom.com
I was not rfering to you I_ABuGa i ment the vessels.

Evil, are we or are we not, that lies in the eye of the beholder

hardcoregamer the sabbat is the only way you are just to ignorant to notis it

Bargain not with the darkness: in time it will take us all

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Sabbat, Camarilla, what's the difference? You're both silly little organizations playing your silly little games. Puffed up with self-importance and a brain full of lard.

hardcoregamer, independence is the key. Dont be a silly Sabbat who's just one step away from being blood bound to just about everybody in the sect. I dont see being a slave to a dozen elders a very enticing prospect.

-------------

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Kine? Wait... kine means cows... umm. HEY!! I take offense to that!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

---------
You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
---------

Soul_hacker

Apr 26, 2000
sweden
members.xoom.com
he managed to move it

i can appriciate the independence its those wnebie tremere that bond them selfs tho there clan eldars, but when simpel powerless tricksters think so much of them selves, that makes me mad i think this is the only thing i we have in comon with the magus

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
wow, we actually have one rep for each side.

And the tzimisce DO NOT have any resemblence to the magus. Too different especially compared to clan tzimisce.

simple powerless tricksters? As the simple powerless tricksters we are, we still have the duty to keep you from being to attached to your impermanent things. need i remind you of Rome?

hardcoregamer? you and your camarilla can go stuff it. You brought carthage to ruin yet you hide behind your lies, unable to accept the blunt truth. Your own eden destroyed by your own arrogance and stupidity.

If memory serves correst, the current Sabbat's members - Lasombra and Tzimisce, were quite happy with its destruction. You need an anarchist to focus your rage? Look no further, you got one Sabbat right here. 'sides, at last count the sabbat were whomping your camarilla's ass in 2/3 of the contested teratories.

-------------

Soul_hacker

Apr 26, 2000
sweden
members.xoom.com
Ravanos: Irritating vermin with no respect for another's privacy. When the annoy, remind them of a simple truism -it is very hard to filch when one has no fingers.

Oh and hardcore what is your pesky clan