Weapon suggestions.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

5eleven

I don't give a f**k, call the Chaplain
Mar 23, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
Meplat said:
"Laser Scope". A "shoot me here" indicator. Look, have you even tried some of the guns in this game? You want a laser, use the SiG. You want a cut down M16, use the M4.

Anyhow.

I like the "ninja pirate" idea. Now we need an electric guitar..

Sheesh, Meplat - he just said he wasn't a weapons expert. Cut the guy a little slack. "Go easy, Leonard.........."

:lol:

Bushwack

Avenged Sevenfold...
Jul 21, 2003
Ohio, NE
Visit site
mbs357 said:
I want an M4 with the normal handle and sites.
The little blue thing with the stick doesn't do it for me. =/
Dont play much do you?

thats already been added like a full month ago, its selectable in your loadout menu as an attachment.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
By the way, I tried to download the pack a month a go, but they were no download on the mod team site.

Of course the normal sights have to be, but the red dot sight from aimpoint is a must :D.

Meplat

Chock full-o-useless information
Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
"Leonard? "

I thought I was going easy. Hell, I could have used all kinds of imaginative words, and phrases. I offered suggestions. Well, suggestions as to "what existing stuff in game he could use", instead of "suggestions as to where things could be shoved".

Look "Hol@stickboy", download the most recent mods, play with the M4. You want the SOCOM M4, drop the reflex sight on it. That will approximate what you're after.

The pic? That's not a CAR 15, that's for damn sure! A2 style rear sight, second/third gen telestock. Wild ass guess, 10" tube.

Yep! Harrm nailed it. Mod 733 Colt, with some generic can on the end.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Thats the single pic i found. Damn I could have attach a screen of the Black Hawk Down movie with this weapon, but it is not worth.
But you know what weapon I mean?...

Last edited:

5eleven

I don't give a f**k, call the Chaplain
Mar 23, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
Meplat: The suicide scene from Full Metal Jacket. "Pyle"'s character's name in the movie is Leonard Lawrence. ("Lawrence? Lawrence, what, of Arabia?" "NO SIR" "That name sounds like royalty! Are you royalty?")

Anyway, after Joker catches Pyle in the latrine with his M14, and after Pyle clearly snaps shoots Drill Sergeant Hartman, he raises the rifle and points it at Joker, who says: "Easy, Leonard. Go easy, man."

Hence my expression, directed at you, as though you snapped. :lol: Just a joke. I use it all the time. :D

And I thought your response was funny.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Lockdown I believe people who make stupid comments like yours should be beaten senseless with a sock wrapped around a brick.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
No because you can get a good swing with the sock.

Ask any poor soldier that has been pinned with a bed sheet in his own cot and beaten by his fellow soldiers with a bar of soap in a sock for screwing up. I hear it hurts like hell but doesn't bruise or cut.

Anyways put a brick in a sock and give it a swing. Would you like to be hit by it?

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
@Meplat:
I checked, the deltas in BHD used a ´weapon, with A2 sight style, but with a barrel as short as the CAR-15's. Also I saw pics in the net with deltas and they had those uber short M4's. What is it exactly?

mbs357

olol
Jan 5, 2002
Visit site
Oh...actually, I haven't played in a while due to a format.
*installs UT and downloads stuff*

Last edited:

Meplat

Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
Sara- Ever shot the 1918? Good gun, but on FA, nasty. I'm guessing the one in the game is a 1918A2, and is a bit slow. 1918 is close to 900 RPM.

Soap in a sock? I was USAF. We used poolballs from the rec room. Easier to get the sockfuzz off a poolball, than a bar of soap. Plausable Denyability!

Psychomorph-

I'd need to see the pics. What a lot of people THINK is a M4, is the civvie variant. Hollywood is notorious for mockups.
If it has the thin barrel it'll be readily apparent.
If it has a flattop, that would help as well.

I'll try and put the Colt/US Gov'mt "Alphabet Soup" chart for the M16 varints on my webspace, since it seems there is some interest.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Hmm, the second pic is called USN navy seals, but I found it on a site under delta force. The first one seems to be delta.

Attachments

• photo%20gallery%2014.jpg
    photo%20gallery%2014.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 63
  • USN-navy%20seal-14.jpg
    USN-navy%20seal-14.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 59

Meplat

Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
Interesting! Yeah, has features of the M4/927, but a shorter tube. Could simply be a small batch convert of a 927 to use a 733 (or shorter, looks to be a 10 " tube) barrel. Educated guess? M4 with 10 " heavy profile barrel.

Not improbable, as barrel swaps on the M16 and variants is damn easy. Biggest issue is matching the buffer to the gas tube length, and desired OAL of the piece.