Any of the old XMP people around ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkGeneral13

ÐârkGéñ
Apr 14, 2004
UK
Hello gamers,

I used to play XMP back in 2004, soooo many memories of fun & killing time :lol:
Would love to hear from anyone from those days. I used to be in a guild called DCSB & we used to compete in a tournaments, not sure where anyone is tbh. I also made a simple xmp video back then.....man that was long time ago.

Any links or just hello from the players from then would be appreciated :D

DG

Last edited:

dr.flay

Dr.Flay™
Sep 19, 2011
Kernow, UK
yourunreal.wordpress.com
Nice to see it's still going (though I only ever used the 2K4 version).
Useful site, and I'm adding it to my site ASAP.

Not got round to a U2 page yet.
Looks like I have my reason to get cracking and add one!

EQ²

Code Monkey
Oct 30, 2004
Near Birmingham, UK
www.teambse.co.uk
Hey DG. I'm still around and still keep the masterserver, xmpcommunity and one of the remaining servers alive. I'm also still in touch with a few of the old DCSB'ers although I don't think any of them still swing by here, you may get some rise on the DCSB forums though.

As far as I know a few still play on sunday evenings, but like Gecko said go for the facebook (and also Steam) groups if you really want to rally people, it's possible to still get a decent number together by dint of much effort.

Also check out the omni forums as some of the old schoolers still hang around (Detta, Nept & others).

Nice to see old faces surface once in a while, can't believe it was 8 years ago.

Peace,
-EQ

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
I have some old screen shots on a computer I don't use anymore, if i hook it back up I'll post them here.

Eternus

lolwhythe****areyoureadin gthis
Jun 7, 2013
Unconfirmed
I might start playing XMP when I get the chance. Name's gonna be "DarkBeemo".

Edit #1: And excuse my skills if I shall suck. That would be my first time playing XMP so, yeah...

Edit #1: My PC doesn't have sound, so it may take a while before I can start playing XMP.

Last edited:

DarkGeneral13

ÐârkGéñ
Apr 14, 2004
UK
Holy Moley, EQ2 & Saiboat !!!!! How are you both ? Sorry for the 2 years late reply =D I can not believe it has been 10 years since DCSB XMP.