God, I love this game...My wifey doesn't...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke_D

as bad as i wanna be...
Aug 13, 2004
london, uk
Played last night, and noticed quite an increase in numbers...so that must be a good thing...

Anyway, I must say that my playing habits - late evenings and night - have put strain on my marriage.... :(

Sooo, I wanted to ask, what part of your life is suffering,
by u commiting too much time playing....

Your boss giving you an earful in the mornin?
Your cat/dog turned into a stick? You hear constant scratching noise from the front door?
Your fridge looks/smells like a local garbage dump?
You look/smell like a local garbage dump?

Well, tell us...I certainly need to know...

And finally, as it goes in an old song "Let's stick together!"...

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I have the same problem with the wife. If she walks into the computer room and can hear the game, she says it's too loud. She just won't listen when I explain that I need to hear what's going on (and changing my audio settings every time I want to wear headphones is a pain). I also think this game is the only reason we DON'T have DSL yet; she just doesn't want me to enjoy the game to its fullest, ya know?

On the work side, I spend way too much time on the forums while I'm at work (like now). Also, I've come in exhausted several times because I couldn't stop playing the night before (just one more map...OK, this is the last one...alright, THIS is the last one...OK, if I stop after this map, I can still get 3 hrs sleep...alright, if I stop now I'll still have time to shower and grab a coffee on the way in...)

Last edited:

harteman

Feb 13, 2004
This game freed me from my marriage! I owe it my life. Without xmp I would be married, getting sex every leap-year, and depressed. Now I get too much *****, I have a strange tick in my eye, and I'm generally much more happy. Bottom line, tell the bithc to fukc off, you're too busy for her whinning a$$ when [pet] could be pwning ur soul.

Duke_D

as bad as i wanna be...
Aug 13, 2004
london, uk
Affirmative!!

And actually, HARTEMAN63, you are a very nice person if only you could take that needle out of your arm....
and try to open the curtains more...let the sunshine in, man... sun is good for you, u know....

also, try to eat more...and play some sports...you should put on some weight and muscles...

and don't squize those spots...it's better if you leave them on... girls like that, u know...

also, take that Vanilla Ice poster from your wall...he's not it anymore...

and finally, go check those eyes...there might actually be something wrong with them...

<3

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
Duke_D said:
Affirmative!!

And actually, HARTEMAN63, you are a very nice person if only you could take that needle out of your arm....
and try to open the curtains more...let the sunshine in, man... sun is good for you, u know....

also, try to eat more...and play some sports...you should put on some weight and muscles...

and don't squize those spots...it's better if you leave them on... girls like that, u know...

also, take that Vanilla Ice poster from your wall...he's not it anymore...

and finally, go check those eyes...there might actually be something wrong with them...

<3
bahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.