One more pug?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
SUNDAY 19th - TELL YOUR FRIENDS - One more pug?

You think we should have another XMP pug? Calico said his was the last one, but just out of sheer hatred for Calico, and the fact that i missed it...Wanna do another one? If anyone does it'd be fun, but otherwise, Xaero, you know what to do with this.

/me does a sexy wink at Xaero

Ah message board rules of relevancy, thou art truly cruelest of all the misstresses of thine..thore...yor..ein...ICH EIN BECHENBELSEN BEINEN HEIFER HOFFMAN ISCHE ICHMAN! HIENES FREINE TEINENBEINEN!!! HANS! FRANS! KILL BRUCE WILLIS IN DIE HARD!!! Why exactly were sigfried and roy trying to kill bruce willis by the way? God i'm so ****ed up right now...

Pug?

Last edited:

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
S.I.X said:
You think we should have another XMP pug? Calico said his was the last one, but just out of sheer hatred for Calico, and the fact that i missed it...Wanna do another one? If anyone does it'd be fun, but otherwise, Xaero, you know what to do with this.

/me does a sexy wink at Xaero

Ah message board rules of relevancy, thou art truly cruelest of all the misstresses of thine..thore...yor..ein...ICH EIN BECHENBELSEN BEINEN HEIFER HOFFMAN ISCHE ICHMAN! HIENES FREINE TEINENBEINEN!!! HANS! FRANS! KILL BRUCE WILLIS IN DIE HARD!!! Why exactly were sigfried and roy trying to kill bruce willis by the way? God i'm so ****ed up right now...

Pug?
You're hired.

RLD

Δηάŗ©Ħî§Ŧ on the left.
May 15, 2004
[LNS]ICovetYourChild said:
The time is now; the place is in my pants.

Your true nature and undying love for Harteman has finally been revealed. I must say, I knew it all along.
:shake:

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
I'll edit this with a time...SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! THE 19th. I'll see about using the DE server, i think it's still up.

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
=vÐ=Ømen said:
Your true nature and undying love for Harteman has finally been revealed. I must say, I knew it all along.
:shake:
My undying love for harte has been common knowledge for quite some time now...

One might say I "heart" harte HAahabhahbahvhahdhfadhfkerh'af

Last edited:

[DS] Calico

Behind Jackal with a raging hardon.
Apr 28, 2004

It wasn't "mine"
Lei just sent me on a quest to spam the forums

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
Calico, you've lost, and you know it. So screw it, pug's canceled, I win, we're all happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.