Umod Files

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WooDooUK

FlakGod
Nov 28, 1999
UK
I still cant get my Umod files to run it comes up with Open With...... and i have tryed UnrealTournament.exe and that dont werk.
sleepy.gif
onfused

------------------
WooDooUK
woodoouk@yahoo.com.com
Rocket Launchers are for people with no skill, a snipers rifle is a real weapon.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
You have to run this
[UT-DIR]\System\setup install "[umod file]"

It is easier if you set-up a file type for it. I.E.
go into any folder
click 'View'
click 'Folder Options'
Click 'File Types' tab
click 'New Type'
in Description of Type put 'Unreal Module'
In Associated Extension put 'UMOD'
Click on 'New' under ACTION
In Action put '&Install Unreal Module'
!!!This is important!!!
In 'Application to Perform Action' put this:
c:\unrealtournament\system\setup install "%1"

Or whatever your unreal tournament directory name is. Also, always type in without the ' marks. Then just OK all the way out and it should work just fine! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
On my machine in my roomm, It installed the UMOD files corrdectly. I just went up there, and checked how they do it with 413 (they do it the same with Unreal 1 225f) and put it on my Win2k machine. Worked just right, so I thought I would pass it on to you!

Last edited by a moderator: