babby have formed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
It's only been 6 weeks, so one might eat the other or something. My wife is a doctor so she knows what to do. I'm just going to sit here and nod for 7 months.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
It's only been 6 weeks, so one might eat the other or something. My wife is a doctor so she knows what to do. I'm just going to sit here and nod for 7 months.

Twins eating each other is a thing that actually happens, its fucking hilarious.

Also marrying a doctor? Fucking nice bro. You probably have a shit load of your wife's money to spend on video games.

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Being a dad isn't a bad thing. It is allot of work, but the little ankle biters can make you very proud and/or laugh your ass off.

Twins eating each other is a thing that actually happens, its fucking hilarious...

Yeah I got this video of a these 2 identical Russian redheaded twins, very cute, and they eat each other... sooooo wrong but still so right. ;)

Last edited:

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
[GU]elmur_fud;2563619 said:
Being a dad isn't a bad thing. It is allot of work, but the little ankle biters can make you very proud and/or laugh your ass off.

I'm secretly hoping one is good and one is evil and they grow up to have an epic battle for the fate of man kind.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
-Wife is a doctor
-In school for a useless program like "game design"

You have it fucking made man, I envy you.

It's true. I thought I was lucky with a wife as a nurse and doing grad school for writing, but you have both a higher earner AND a less serious sounding degree! Kudos!

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I'm in college for game design so I already get to play a lot in the name of "research".

Pro Tip: With her making the kind of money she does, at some point she is going to want to assert some sexual dominece over you. One day she will come home with a strap-on and say "I'm going to peg you for tonight's entertinment." Maybe your first thought is to say no, but before you respond, think about what your tiny dime size asshole can afford you if you just let her make it gap for an evening or weeks. Don't mess it up.

Last edited:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Congratulations.

Pro Tip: With her making the kind of money she does, at some point she is going to want to assert some sexual dominece over you. One day she will come home with a strap-on and say "I'm going to peg you for tonight's entertinment." Maybe your first thought is to say no, but before you respond, think about what your tiny dime size asshole can afford you if you just let her make it gap for an evening or weeks. Don't mess it up.

Hahahhahahahhahaah
I love you BBA.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8EwtafCXwQ[/M]