Megadeth Singer: Obama behind recent shootings in Aurora & Sikh temple

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Luv_Studd

Aug 17, 1999
VT
Visit site
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/megadeth-singer-obama-is-behind-aurora-sikh-temple-shootings-20120816#add-a-comment

"My president," Mustaine began, before pausing to pantomime gagging, "is trying to pass a gun ban, so he's staging all of these murders, like the Fast and Furious thing down at the border, you know, Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there. And now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/v...-sikh-temple-shootings-20120816#ixzz23jIR9Ks5

:shake::!panic!::wtf:

Wowy, right-wing media really has a bad affect on people it seems.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Also, the copious amounts of drugs, alcohol and massively inflated ego, where he thinks that he is right about everything all the time, that comes with being a rockstar.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
[GU]elmur_fud;2570247 said:
While I wouldn't put it past Obama to capitalize on these tragedies to further his own agenda... that's just nuckin futs.

Yeah he really wants to not let us buy guns and wants to ban guns. Is that really why gun sales are up during the Obama years compared to the previous administration? If anything it shows that our freedom to buy whatever gun we like is still alive and well, and here to stay.

All hype and fear on the Republican's and conservative's part. The Democrats lately aren't even touching the issue of gun control with a fifty foot stick, knowing full well that the conservatives would pounce on the issue like piranhas. There hasn't been any broadly-reaching type of gun reform proposed by the Democrats in recent memory. It's a manufactured 'Second Amendment Crisis' that has no basis in reality.

Last edited:

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
Hey man, I'm a crazy musician, so I say crazy things, look at me say crazy things!

All hype and fear on the Republican's and conservative's part. The Democrats lately aren't even touching the issue of gun control with a fifty foot stick, knowing full well that the conservatives would pounce on the issue like piranhas. There hasn't been any broadly-reaching type of gun reform proposed by the Democrats in recent memory. It's a manufactured 'Second Amendment Crisis' that has no basis in reality.

I don't really have a contribution to the politics side of this, but I just wanted to say that I thought the idea of piranhas pouncing on things is really funny.:)

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Also, the copious amounts of drugs, alcohol and massively inflated ego, where he thinks that he is right about everything all the time, that comes with being a rockstar.

The loser who was chucked out of Metallica and never forgave them for it.

Obviously he's been down at Ted Nugent's Texas ranch........

He's a fucking idiot. And they're a shitty band.
Word.

[GU]elmur_fud;2570247 said:
While I wouldn't put it past Obama to capitalize on these tragedies to further his own agenda... that's just nuckin futs.
It's not nuts really; just sick if it's the only way that fucker can get his name in the press these day.

Last edited:

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
Too bad. Such a good musician ruins his legacy with some political bull...

"Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away..."

Last edited:

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
24514691.jpg

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
:rolleyes: Let me put it this way. Politicians are opportunistic and will capitalize on public tragedies that are popular in the media given their impact on human emotions for the advancement of their own political agendas. Obama is no different.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
[GU]elmur_fud;2570283 said:
:rolleyes: Let me put it this way. Politicians are opportunistic and will capitalize on public tragedies that are popular in the media given their impact on human emotions for the advancement of their own political agendas. Obama is no different.

You are right that politicians capitalize, but what Obama is doing is nowhere near the false accusations this guy is making. And this is the whole point of the argument: of how absurd and ludicrous what guys like this (including Ted Nugent) say and their fans just soak the inflamed rhetoric up.

Related:
Bush_mission_accomplished.jpg

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
[GU]elmur_fud;2570283 said:
yeah except in this case you're dead wrong.

Obama does not have an anti-gun agenda.
during the last 4 years he's actually expanded gun ownership laws. he has no intention of challenging the 2nd amendment.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
What if US reaches economic meltdown ? Would it be so far fetched as not want guns pointed at you if you're a politician ? Maybe he's half joking.