Guys check the Epic Games page!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Epic Games seems to be so sure of themselves since they've seen the money Gears of War has brought in the bank. So what's this so "Unreal!!" announcement now, can't wait to hear about it...

Probably Gears of War 3.

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Gears of unreal: Ride around napali in a ...futuristic vehicle or a rustbucket on wheels.
Downhill, time attack, nali rampage (bit like the pedestrians in carma), fight super titans coming out of the ground throwing their feces at you etc.

Guaranteed hit. I'd buy it.

Bersy

Apr 7, 2008
Sweden
Gears of unreal: Ride around napali in a ...futuristic vehicle or a rustbucket on wheels.
Downhill, time attack, nali rampage (bit like the pedestrians in carma), fight super titans coming out of the ground throwing their feces at you etc.

In a toilet car. You level up by catching the Titan feces in it.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania

And what about chest-high walls?

Piglet

Sep 13, 2005
nah,

it's the italian version of Unreal, called: "Unreal : Return To Napoli"

That made me laugh out loud. Thanks!

I expect it'll be yet another Epic delayed-to-let-the-anticipation-rise-yet-sadly-disappointing-when-it-comes announcements. I hope I'm wrong.