Help finding a picture?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
I've been looking for weeks and I'm just not getting anywhere. I want to find a picture. It used to be set as my desktop. I can find smaller low quality versions of the picture. The thing that irritates me the most is they always crop out the artist's signature so I can't search by artist name.

I was wondering if anybody knew of some sort of image searching utility that I could use to scour the web for similar images?

Attachments

• Dragons Lairs 1024.jpg
    Dragons Lairs 1024.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Dragons Lairs .jpg
    Dragons Lairs .jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
keywords like Fantasy dragon, Dragon fantasy art, Dragon fantasy paintings. Just a suggestion. Image search google, yahoo.. and perhaps deviant.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Well in the mean time I tried to just make the image that I had look a bit better. Here's what i got after messing around with it a bit in paint.net

Attachments

• background.jpg
    background.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 21

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Just a quick search on the images file name produced a few interesting tid bits of info.

The artist is named Doug Miller. Who he is or if he has a website out there... I was unable to find.

Attachments

• DougMillerDragonsLairs.jpg
    DougMillerDragonsLairs.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 25

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Dang what keywords did you use? That's exactly the image I've been looking for! I looked for days and it only took you a few minutes :( Thank you very much.

I'm gonna have to do some fixing up on it tomorrow to make it work on my laptop's 1280x800 resolution. As it is right now the taskbar covers up the name, and of course it needs some filtering like I've already been doing. Right now though I need to go to sleep.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Dang what keywords did you use? That's exactly the image I've been looking for! I looked for days and it only took you a few minutes :( Thank you very much.

I'm gonna have to do some fixing up on it tomorrow to make it work on my laptop's 1280x800 resolution. As it is right now the taskbar covers up the name, and of course it needs some filtering like I've already been doing. Right now though I need to go to sleep.

I went to save the image and I saw that the image files name was "Dragons Lairs 1024" so i did an image search for that. It got me started. I still havent found the original artists website or any additional works by him.

I agree, it does need some image adjustments but its a fairly clean image to work from.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
This is the ugliest image I've seen in some time, are you going to print it out onto a big square iron-on page and make a t shirt out of it ?