Need a clan?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
Do you spawncamp?
Do you like to drive over your teammates?
Do you put forcewalls in random locations to drain energy?
Do you conc nade your own arti carriers?
Do you lack the ability to form coherent sentences?

If you answered yes to any of the above, you are an asshat and should leave this thread now. Otherwise, continue on!

Do you find yourself being sniped on spawn from the other side of the map?
Do you routinely claim that turrets aimbot?
Do you lack any trace of something that might be skill?
Do you often get owned by someone simply tapping their fire button without aiming?
Do you possess the ability to think?

If so, TAU might be the clan for you! With a staggering 0-6 record from U2XMP, we can't possibly be better than you. As an added bonus, 90% of the community thinks we don't even exist, so simply wearing the clan tag should get you instant attention! We don't even use TS, so don't worry if you don't have a mic because it won't actually matter!

Contact fireball on irc.gamesurge.net #xmp.tau if interested.

[car salesman voice]North American/European players welcome. Must be at least 13. Must actually possess UTXMP. Must at least understand the theory behind the game even if you haven't gotten past "press w to go forward" yet. People interested only in winning not welcome.

StealthNight

Dec 10, 2004
How you guys doin!? :D I remember playing on your clans server long ago for U2:XMP and my fave was the million health raptor! lol :cool: I loved driving aroud in that map (dont remember the name, but it was a wide terrain). You guys were a fun bunch! :) You wanted me to join your clan but I too chicken to join any clan long ago! :p

fireball

StealthNight said:
How you guys doin!? :D I remember playing on your clans server long ago for U2:XMP and my fave was the million health raptor! lol :cool: I loved driving aroud in that map (dont remember the name, but it was a wide terrain). You guys were a fun bunch! :) You wanted me to join your clan but I too chicken to join any clan long ago! :p
OMFG!
I remember you!
And I thought you had said you were in a different clan? No, wait, that was MashHammer.
Either way, hi!
...andrelax said:
is that "Total Annihilation 4 U"? slick. can i play?
Just slap me on IRC (or MSN, you have my account name) and we'll see!
(And yes, that is the correct expanded name, but there's a reason we never use it ;))

Last edited:

fireball

Hell, I wasn't even counting you because that match was so embarrassing. 0-7, I guess, even though it wasn't planned :p
Though by the same token we won several TAU vs G games because they wandered onto our server (lost the same amount though).
So I only count the ones actually planned beforehand as scrimmed.

[DS] Calico

Behind Jackal with a raging hardon.
Apr 28, 2004
Phalanx....

Your clan is dead and forgotten, only remebered by its poor and useless atempt of a clan.

I wanna join TAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[DS] Calico

Behind Jackal with a raging hardon.
Apr 28, 2004
No.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
No.

Yes. ( Because of aimbot of course )
Yes. ( Gecko Told me they do so of course they do )
No.
Yes. ( Fleury )
Maybe. Wait. Yes. No. Yes. Fine. Yes.

!!