Voodoo5 5500 agp

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

woodenjarjar

Apr 28, 2000
cincinnati ohio usa
Visit site
I was just woundering,since i am not having any luck with the cl GeForce 256 ddr agp,i/o magic TNT2 m64 agp,voodoo3 2000 pci in UT with 20-23 fps,does anybody have the Voodoo4 or 5 5500 agp's and if so how good is it with UT.Who cares about anyother game,because after UT there is no other game.

Try Half-Life....It KICKS *** . I play both UT and Half-Life counterstrike, they are both excelent games

bullet2.gif

"I have no Master, I am Chaos"

tapped

May 14, 2000
Visit site
How 'bout 1) upgrading your CPU or 2) figuring out what's wrong with your machine? If you can't run UT with the GeForce DDR or the Voodoo3 2000 with better than 23 fps, it's not the video cards' fault.

Believe me.