play xmp

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
Hello,
Just changed up some personal obligations and wanted to get some time back into old xmp. We all have that special place for the game and it still feels as good as ever doing a double wall jump and feeling that sweet skipping when flying around as ranger.

I have a post on here with the torrent and the website for download. Torrent might not work anymore but you can download it in a few minutes on the linked webpage.

I'll jump in on weeknights around 830 and idle till people come on. We can try to get a sunday night game in for usa at 9pm. Like to get atleast a 5v5 for smaller maps like beach so we can actually have a little action to play with. Maybe just limit it to the basement and only hack the gen at bottom, would be pretty legit.

Anyways post in here if you have a better time that works for people or any other ideas, would love to have some new players from whatever other clans your in jump in as a gunner or tech to just get enough for teams to play.

Hit us up!

snake

AlteredForms

Apr 9, 2014
United Kingdom
XMP for Unreal II? I've heard about the multiplayer segment of the game but never had a chance to play. I might be able to jump in on some matches, however at this moment of time I'm playing Unreal Gold and doing a solid run of that before moving onto the other games.

Either way, colour me interested.