Unreal 3 Mod (Need help)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xiu

Dec 13, 2011
UK
www.farworldinvasion.webs.com
Hi there,

I am currently developing a mod for unreal 2 called Unreal 3: Farworld Invasion The story centres around a former soldier turned spy for the Earth Defence Council (EDC). Word has that the EDC have a defected scientist for the Liandri corporation. And that scientist told them they (Liandri) have developed a teleporter stargate and are amassing a Skarrj army ready for all out invasion of earth.

Your mission is simple discover the the base and shut down the teleporter! :)

This is hopefully gonna be the Unofficial Unreal 3 and hopefully it will be a total conversion.

I need help with this and any area considered. Please post screens of you work here! :)

Check the link for a video of Farworld Invasion ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUEbL9_gF-s

heavy_wargod

destructive poppets!!
Nov 25, 2004
Lol my dad would like to play that, he's played through Halo first, now he's doing Unreal 2 (cheating though :lol: )and this might would be fun too.