UE1 - UT UnrealEd 2.0 problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
I'm using UnrealEd 2.0 from my UT99 folder. After loading up a map in the editor I can't left click on the mouse to move around the map using the 3d view window. Anyway to fix this?

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
That might be the problem. Not all of those unofficial patches actually have a working editor. v451b should have a working editor, but your problem might be a configuration issue. Are you using hardware-accelerated viewports? If so, there's a know problem with anti-aliasing in UnrealEd 3, which may also apply to UEd2.

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
Wombo I found the problem! The patches installed were causing the issue. I uninstalled UT GOTY, rebooted the system then reinstalled UT GOTY after that I installed the v436 patch and everything is working again. No issues with UnrealEd 2.0.