Postin' up da crib, yo.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Nigger what/who.

Anyway, I spent all day/night overhauling my computer area. The speaker stands, chair, and case are brand new, and the PDA and Speedpad were recent additions. Since I need another excuse to stay awake, I took some pics.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 55

TheShiningWizard

Jun 26, 2000
They're on my shelving unit in the middle picture ;) I keep all my random computer (and whatever I'm too lazy to put away) crap there. You can also see a few of the 8 monitors I have sitting on the floor :D

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
MP_Lord_Kee said:
Nice, but way too tidy. Where are the piles of CDs? Am I the only one that has his desk covered with piles upon piles of cds? :(

//Kee

every free space at my desk is covered with cds, spare computer parts, documents, books, snacks and bottles of cola ... if it helps you :)

Last edited:

TheShiningWizard

Jun 26, 2000
Heh, sorry, I need to keep them around :) I have them here so that my friends don't have to drag their monitors over when I host LAN parties.

I'll gladly donate that Pikachu in the 3rd and 4th picture to whomever is interested, though. :p

Olethros

Functional alcoholic
Neat and tidy desktops are for anal retentives anyway. If you actually make the effort to keep your work environment clean and organized you are probably not getting anything important done in the first place.

My desktop ATM: (As you can see, productivity takes precedence here.)

Attachments

• desktop_082403.jpg
    desktop_082403.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 63

TheShiningWizard

Jun 26, 2000
And I'm sure you have many, many important things to do that don't involve that gamepad on the left :p ;)

Nikoomba

Feb 6, 2001
Melbourne, Australia
If I had a camera I'd show you, but instead I'll tell you. Right at this moment on my desk, besides the monitor printer, tower etc lies: 1 Guitar Tuner. 1 Empty Guitar Tuner box. 1 motherboard box. 1 book. 1 computer game box. 1 empty pizza box. 1 empty 1.25L softdrink bottle (Lemon Squash). 3 empty plastic bags of various sizes. 1 folder. Assorted pieces of paper. 3 DVD cases. 1 pen. 8 cds outside cases. 18 cd cases (empty and occupied). 2 coasters. 1 er, big, dinner, coaster, thing. 1 plastic dinosaur model.

w1n.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
pfft, my entire room is nicely aranged in piles of cd's all the cd cases go in one heap on the right of my room and all the cd's which i cant be bothered to put back in their cases go on the heap on the other side of the room.
once every year or two i try to re-case them but i rarely get anywhere with it.

Olethros

Functional alcoholic
I take it you're referring to the Thrustmaster TacticalBoard? It is - in short - the worst $90 I've ever spent. The only feature I ever use on it is the volume control wheel, and that's only when my hand happens to be closer to it than the equivalent buttons on my keyboard.

TheShiningWizard

Jun 26, 2000
Heh, my desk looked like all of yours' just a few days ago, but when I decided to clean my room, the desktop clutter went with it. It'll pile back up eventually, but I usually give it a thourough cleaning at least once a year.

edit:
Olethros said:
The only feature I ever use on it is the volume control wheel, and that's only when my hand happens to be closer to it than the equivalent buttons on my keyboard.

:lol: LOL! :lol: Ouch ;)

Last edited:

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
well, the rest of my room is curently occupied by a defect monitor, an old tower im curently modding, a guest bed, camping stuff and tools, so if i'd clean it i'd just move the stuff from one side of the room to an other ;)

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
my new dorm room. i just moved in so its a little messy.

btw, i think i have a smiliar case to you...

Attachments

• FD801002.JPG
    FD801002.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 52
  • FD801003.JPG
    FD801003.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 43
  • FD801004.JPG
    FD801004.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 36