Guild Wars 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Thief is complicated as compared to Basic ones like Ranger, Ele, War.. Next couple even more complicated. Sweet a challenge to learn..

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
I just bought both books that link GuildWars to GuildWars 2. First one is Ghosts of Ascalon and the other is Edge of Destiny. Gonna give my impressions about half way through.

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
Well, with about a quarter of Ghosts of Ascalon down, I can say it is a damn good read so far. If any of you guys really like GuildWars, I say the $10 is well worth it :)

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
TOPK Ecto Farm

FYI, the Ecto Farm has been nerfed as of last week..
Altered the locations of several creatures in the Tomb of the Primeval Kings.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Last Profession Released.. Mesmer..
I know what your saying but looks like they greatly improved the skills. Some look pretty impressive..:lol:

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Yeah I saw this the other day. Looks like it could potentially be a useful profession. I don't know if its just this way for these skill demos. but it seems like all of these skills are just instant kills and actual damage is not involved. I just hope this game is worth the freaking wait!