What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zarniwoop

is cool
Jan 20, 2008
Ceredigion, UK
College was closed early today because of floods. So i'm just browsing the forums as I have nothing else to do.
Might not get to college tomorrow either.

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
Yup, bugatti took about 3-4 weeks solid work.

The rest just kinda game together, though originally I was using a Cherry Blossom rendering I made. Still thinking about having that image rotate so i can show off a different 3d model each time the page loads... dunno though. I like the bugatti.

[screenshot]http://www.yunaco.com/bushack/reg/images/7795greyblueveyron.jpg[/screenshot]
edit- this one's an older rendering of it, before I textured the insides and defrosted the glass.
For your information, your work kicks a lot of ass!

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Resurrecting an old thread. Forgot who made it, but props.

Just got home. 1:40 AM, and I feel like playing some Oblivion.

Jerk ass, this was MY thread *moan/whine/complain/copyright lawsuit*

Oh and you missed one of the rules, originally it was 'what are you doing right now besides BuFOT' in which you alt-tab from your browser and take a screenshot of whatever else is going on behind it.
Of course after about the 6th page people just said what they were doing :p

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I want my post count back too. (But I don't mind, since probably 5,000 of them were intelligent posts) :captnkill:
Omg, what have you done! My favorite smilley is GONE.

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
A large post count doesn't mean you contributed a damn thing. If one is so inclined they can write lots of posts with little or meaningless content and still amass a high post count. And I'm not concerned with contributions. I'd just really like to be known as 06 instead of 08 as far as having stuck around goes. Quality over quantity.

Oh, and I can't do the semi-nude avatar/sig thing right now because B's theme has been reset to that exact thing. Only one person can sport that at a time :p
Also I had that for a couple months by the time BuF went down, time for a little change.