What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[VaLkyR]Assassin

Kidneythieves and Poets of The Fall Fan
Jan 20, 2008
Blackpool, England, UK
valkyrgaming.com
Yup, bugatti took about 3-4 weeks solid work.

The rest just kinda game together, though originally I was using a Cherry Blossom rendering I made. Still thinking about having that image rotate so i can show off a different 3d model each time the page loads... dunno though. I like the bugatti.

[screenshot]http://www.yunaco.com/bushack/reg/images/7795greyblueveyron.jpg[/screenshot]
edit- this one's an older rendering of it, before I textured the insides and defrosted the glass.

That's really nice work!

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Masturbating
openmouthmanbw2.png

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
The lecture or the unprotected sex? Because quite frankly, young lady, with your user title of 'I loves it messy' there are concerns ... :hmm::p

I watched the 3rd pirates of the Caribbean earlier, and now with talk of unprotected sex I can't get the phrase 'baton the hatches' out of my head, which is rather unflattering :/

:lol: Of course I LOVES IT MESSY was said with unprotected sex in mind. ;D But yeah. The lecture was boring because I've heard it too many times before, but... you'd think I'd learn. :(