Infiltration modification 2.75

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wicked One

Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
I have recently ran into a bit of trouble finding one of my all time favorite UT modifications. According to a review, your site has the modification "Infiltration 2.75" for Unreal Tournament.

I've played the mod from several years back and least to say, it was one of the most fun and addicting mods I've played. Unfortunately, due to a computer upgrade, I lost the modification. (Well actually, I just got a whole new computer.) When I tried to find it again from the Infiltration site, it appeared that they no longer carried it or no longer allowed it to be downloaded. At that time, they were already kicking out 2.80. My luck had ran out then. :(

Fortunately, when I came across ModSquad, I found the Infiltration 2.75 modification and its review. :eek: I was estatic. :D But oh the horrors when I tried to download it and got a 404 Error. Page could not be found. I've clicked it 100 plus times over the past couple of months, and the link doesn't seem to be functioning. :mad: Some User comments have also confirmed that it is indeed a dead link. Also, the last confirmed Infiltration Site, sentrystudios, doesn't seem to be funtioning either. Perhaps they've discontinued their work on the mod, but 2.75 has been around for a while.

If possible, I would appriciate some information regarding this mod and/or fixing the link. Hopefully this can be resolved as the mod was quite specacular.

The link for the review is here: http://planetunreal.com/modsquad/asp/breviews.asp?416

As you can see, the download button is a 404.

I thank you for your time and await any response regarding this.

The Wicked One (Dave)

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
google search for Infiltration_275.zip

sorry I can't be more help than that.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
It would be great if he were still around I suppose.

However, since obviously he is not:

click.

Status
Not open for further replies.