Interested in law school?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
How to be a convincing lawyer:

-Help your parents sort out a legal problem, and charge them.

-Sell your mother to the arabs

-Sell your father to the arabs

-Sell your family pet to the arabs

-Take coins from your poor blind granny’s purse and replace them with broken glass.

-Raid the State Penitentiary-and let out as many dangerous criminals as you can. If the cops catch you, simply say you’re a lawyer and you’re just doing your job.

-Bring yourself to orgasm by sniffing $100 bills

-Taunt blind, orphaned unipeds…whenever the opportunity arises

-Be disproportionately cruel to small animals

-Find a child alone in its pram. Take his teddy and zippo it in front of his eyes

-When someone asks you a legal question, like even if the answer is unbelievably cut and dry, say “Well, it depends…”

-Deliberately drag out painful divorce proceedings…just so you can buy a new BMW

Now watch the nazi mods ban me over this harmless, humorous little post. Countdown: 3...2...1...

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
IndianPsycho said:
If it makes you feel any better, you weren't banned for this thread, but banned you are.

Then why was I banned???? Stop it! I'm not doing anything that bad. God, no sense of humor.

damn

Jan 27, 2004
evil_lawyer said:
Take coins from your poor blind granny’s purse and replace them with broken glass.

This one makes me laugh, how do you come up with this man?

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
petCROW said:
This one makes me laugh, how do you come up with this man?

Thanks man. I got it from an old comedy book I got from a comic book convention many years ago. It's called, "How to be a superhero" by Mark Leigh and Mike Lepine

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
IndianPsycho said:
I'll leave you unbanned - for now. One retarded message and you're gone ;)

Well what constitutes, "retarded?" You mean like if I type "yuor ghey" or something? :lol:

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
IndianPsycho said:
Yes :p

If you get banned this time you'll be banned everytime you register from now on. Consider this your last chance.

Fine but why'd you have to take down my, "Bad things to shove down your pants prior to a game of XMP?" That was funny. You didn't have to delete it, you could have just banned me and left it there.

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
stop_banning_me said:
Fine but why'd you have to take down my, "Bad things to shove down your pants prior to a game of XMP?" That was funny. You didn't have to delete it, you could have just banned me and left it there.

zzzzzzzz :eek: you bore me

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
you know, most people take the hint of being banned 10 times, and what's even more incredible is the fact that you're being given another chance.

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
Nemephosis said:
you know, most people take the hint of being banned 10 times, and what's even more incredible is the fact that you're being given another chance.

10 times? what are you talking about? It's more like 20.

rofl

washuu

A Lazy XMP Beta Tester
Oct 18, 2003
Minnesota
www.washuu.org
You think little child would learn lesson after several beatens....

- that was a very entertaining post on lawyers, more stuff like would be good... just dont go down hill :D

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Once more and I'll recommend a call to Ameritech, and see how pleased they are that you're doing this to us. Think they'd enjoy that? I bet they'd love that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.