The Examples we set.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
This was in a previous thread but i figured i'd put it here so more could see it.

WTF im tired of this stupid bickering. what r u guys like 10? I dont give a $h!t who started what just stfu! Did you know its near impossible to read any thread without the fkin clan b!tching and arguing goin on? Im gettin sick of it! Obviously it can be seen this "joking" is happening way too often because people take offense to it. One and a while some humer is good on a forum but its just plain retarded now.

lets try a new rule. Clans don't say anything about other clans on this forum with the exception of post-scrim accounts.

bash this post all you want but i just had to say something. Because you Clan members are supposed to be Representing the XMP community... maybe even setting an example on behavior and how to act?

signed
*a sincerely dissapointed player*

WolfmanK

Puppet Master of BBF
Mar 28, 2004
Webster, NY
wolfmank.blogsite.org
TWD said:
Yeah seriously sometimes you guys make me wish XMP wasn't related to unreal at all because I really think you make the rest of the unreal game community look bad :(

Wow, harsh... does that include the ut2k4 comminity? can't belive were worse than that.... but then I'm not there watching them.

Last edited:

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
P.S. I wasn't just talking about pet and voodoo it's all the clans. Seem's to be the "cool" thing to do :(

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Im happy to say that oC's hasn't had a single conflict :) uh maybe a slight with 12M but that has been worked out. Just feels like this noob spammin ghte forums all the time makes the enviroment here much more irritated.... I wish he would just pack his sh!t and leave...

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
WolfmanK said:
Wow, harsh... does that include the ut2k4 comminity? can't belive were worse than that.... but then I'm not there watching them.
It does. Goto the UT2003/4 forums here and you pretty much see NO clan bashing whatsoever. I rarely see posts about clans other than recruiting posts there. HEre is another story, and it probably because the few left are in clans and since there is no newblood there is nothing else to complain about then other clans.

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
TWD said:
Yeah seriously sometimes you guys make me wish XMP wasn't related to unreal at all because I really think you make the rest of the unreal game community look bad :(

STFU ;)

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
flack ho said:
yeah thier are too many clans and not enough n00bs, the gas spammers dissapeared (thank god)

u forget /\ it seems they still spam ;)

oh and if i see you in game i will be sure to change to tech and spam you ;)

we need more noobs i miss the incompotent spaming its so much better then people who know how to spam

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
TWD said:

then why are you even reading our forums?

if your gonna bash our game at least bash it in some other forum

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
my goodness...firstly that is the attitude that drives people away. He wasn't bashing. He may have been overgeneralizing (because not everyone here is like he says) but that is what alot of people here and elsewhere on BuF do.

secondly, his statement is true. Not only that but if it WERE bashing, it would have been you he was bashing, not the game.

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
PF Prophet said:
u forget /\ it seems they still spam ;)

oh and if i see you in game i will be sure to change to tech and spam you ;)
techs are rocket meat

i think i found a load of n00bs in jolt 1 b4 it was realy ****
clans on 1 team me and the n00bs on the other
THATS WHAT PUTS EM OFF

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I think it's safe to say it's too late for this community. Perhaps we all should have STFU a long LONG time ago.

Yeah I tried the game. And after 15 minutes I was laughing my ass off because I was remembering when someone told me that "only intelligent people play XMP" as I was being teamkilled, taunted for not knowing what I was doing, etc. Good thing I didn't pay for it.

It truly is too late for this place. Do you guys think you can make a fresh start with UTXMP, or will you screw up that good thing too?

Status
Not open for further replies.