How many hours a week do you work?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SugarBear

Sadly Un-Surreal
May 18, 2001
Doesn't even matter
Visit site
45, and I'm salary so no overtime, but it's all good cuz I get a fat check every two weeks anyway.

my boss makes the exact money as me, he works the same hours as me in office, but he's the go-to guy for any problem at all in the office, including crap that happens on weekends, at 4 am, even while he's on vacation, he drove home five hours one time from vacation just to fix some crap that went wrong

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
While I was working last summer I did 37.5 hours a week. That was heavily unionised though (even though I was a temp I still obviously worked the normal shift hours).

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
I only do about 20 now :p

I'd never work over 50 hours, no matter what job it is. I dont care how good it is, I value my free time too much to work that much.